MacroBurn Ammunition Incinerator
Macrotec’s Cartridge Destructor also known as an ammunition incinerator allows for the safe, controlled disposal of a wide variety of ammunition cartridges.
The ammunition is loaded in batches into the chamber, which will then be heated past the auto-ignition temperature of the rounds to set them off.
- Batch loaded design
- Quick turnaround time between batches
- Feeding to occur from behind a firewall
- (Firewall not included)
- 2m³ chamber volume
- Power input – 32Amp, 230V, 50Hz
- Fuel: Light oil
- Strictly for disposal of ammunition rounds, not explosives
- Weight: 3700kg
- Includes replaceable wear plates
The robust design of the shell and doubling-back entries into the chamber will ensure that no stray shrapnel can escape. The unloading mechanism allows for easy emptying of the remains once the process is complete.